LCI Learning
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sanket (Advocate)     23 November 2010

Non Agriculture procedure

I have agricultural Land at Ratnagiri I want to change the use of land from Agriculture to Non Agriculture kindly advise me the detailed procedure regarding the same. and please provide me any application formats for the same and who is the Proper authority in Ratnagiri and time limit for the said procedure.


 1 Replies

Dirgesh kumar sharma (Advocate)     23 November 2010

hi sanket,

Land use proses govern by state govt.

you can see state land revenue code

if your land is in chhattisgarh so that put application u/s 172 c.g. land rev. code against SDO.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register