LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Alex X Gonsalves (Accounts)     22 October 2021

Nomination of society flat by disabled person

Am working for a  Housing Society in Goa,  and theres a flat which is owned by single person , however he is bed ridden last 3 years now and his spouse is wondering how to make a nomination for said flat, as they have not done till now..

Kindly advise on the above.

Thanks and regards



 3 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     22 October 2021


You can visit their flat and get the form executed by him. 

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     22 October 2021

Procedure for nomination:

“A member of the society may by writing under his hand in the prescribed form, nominate a person or persons to who the whole or part of the shares and /or interest of the members in the capital/property of the society shall be transferred in the event of his/her death.”

Alex X Gonsalves (Accounts)     22 October 2021

Sir, this person has had a stroke 3 years and is unable to move, however is conscious, hands cannot sign. what options are available to him to nominate his kin?

Thanks and regards


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query