Negotiable Instruments: Exhaustive Coverage by Adv Roma Bhagat. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar (proietor)     24 September 2010


if owner of a flat died 5 years back.. society yet not not changed name of owner [his son]. does this is ofence? does chairman is respncible for this? how many days he could prolong?


 4 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     24 September 2010

U give a application with declaration / Affidevit in society and u r only legal heirs of this property mention in declaration / affidevit thereafter society transfer your name in society and share certificate. OR u meet cheirman of society and understand the procedure of transfer name. Note :- u r enclose a death certificate actual owner.

shekhar (proietor)     24 September 2010

but what is about legal responcibility of chairman? does he has binding to take action in specific time?

Adv. K.S.A.Narasimha Rao ( )     24 September 2010

If he does not act in positive or negative to ur application, then you are at liberty to file a complaint with Registrar of Socities.

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     24 September 2010

Chairman see all documents otherwise he consult a society lawyer and thereafter society make a resolution for transfer the share. I think society pass a resolution every three month in year. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register