LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

harpreet s dheer (officer)     06 March 2010

noise making illegal factory in silence zone

to all the readers

I am a resident of 1012 ram nagar near dav school jagadhri workshop yamuna nagar haryana 135002

i want to discuss with all of you that in my locality a person has opened a factory where he runs all kinds of heavy machinery and runs an huge electric generator.


our houses and his factory fall in silence zone as per noise pollution rules 2000 as we are just 20 meters away form a government school. his work and noise causes a lot of noise and discomfort to all the neighbors.

plz guide me how to get rid of this menace.

yours truly

harpreet s dheer



 4 Replies

Jithendra.H.J (Lawyer)     06 March 2010

you are having  three remedies

1) complain this to your taluk magistrate


2) file a civil case to remove the nuisence


3) approach the high court by filing PIL

Gundlapallis (Advocate)     08 March 2010

Mr. Jithender gave you all good options but, anything you choose to do - do that collectively, i mean include all other residents in your locality and do because the factory owner might take it personally against you because he has invested lot of money on his factory.

shivkumar (nothing)     13 April 2010

with all your neighbours file suit of nuisance as it is a silence zone

Suryanarayana Tangirala (Advocate)     14 April 2010

Complain  in Pollution control Board,if  they donot act on it there is an appellate authority u can file a case there.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register