Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

MOHAMMED ASLAM QURAISHI (EX.SR MARKETING OFFICER)     06 July 2010

noise at night from just above flat for excerse/gym 3 a.m.

I am residing in Yamuna nagar D-/1/1/603 just abve my flat no 703 at midnight son of  a flat owner  starting excersie / gym at 3.a.m. and disturbing my peace dispite time and again reminded to him just because his father is good friend of mine.

He has not stop doing this unfair practice at night and disturbing entire family peace at night.

In the light of above pls help me or direct me to approach proper authourity to get rid of this noise pollution at mid night.

MOHAMMED ASLAM QURAISHI

quraishiaslam@hotmail.com

Learning

2 Replies

SANJEEV SRIVASTAVA (LAWYER)     16 October 2010

You can lodge a complaint before the Police authority for creating disturbance or file suit before court for restraining

abhishek (student)     26 October 2010

mr quershi,

as ur neighbour in tresspasing in to ur right ,in this case u can very well file a nuisance suit on ur neighbour,,,,,,,,,,,file a civil suit against ur neighbour ..............n as far as i think as gyming at such an unreasonable time is a clear indicaton that ur neighbour is nnot an reasonable man .therefore nusiance requires to show that the wrondoer is doing an act which is wrongfullll as wellll as not done by any person .therefore nuisance suit can easily be instituted against the neighbour.........hope it workz

regardz,

abhishek

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register