Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Ranjit Kumar (edp manager)     15 November 2011

Noc format to housing society regarding sale of flat

Hi

I want to sale my flat. When i had approach to society regarding they are asking NOC can anyone help me with the format so that i can give the noc to society it will be very help

thanx

Learning

3 Replies

Bharatkumar (ADVOCATE )     15 November 2011

NOC IS GIVEN BY SOCIETY. NOC MEANS "NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE" FOR SALE THIS PROPERTY AND SOCIETY IS GIVE THIS AFTER U GIVE APPLICATION.

FORMAT  ON SOCIETY LETTER-HEAD

THIS IS CERTIFY THAT MR. / MRS. _______________________________ IS MEMBER OF OUR SOCIETY AND HE/SHE/THEY ARE MEMBER OF FLAT / UNIT NO. _______ ON  ________ FLOOR, HAVING ADMESURNING ABOUT ___________ SQ.FT EQUILANT ABOUT __________ SQ.YARD EQUILANT ABOUT _____________ SQ.MTS OF OUR SOCIETY AND SOCIETY ALLOT HIS/HER/THEM SHARE CERTIFICATE AND NOW We also confirm that there are no outstanding dues/charges payable by the Member in respect of the said flat/ UNIT and he/she has paid all the taxes/dues in respect of the same up to date. wE further confirm that he/she/they transfer his/her/them property in name of ___________________________ as per rules and regulation of the society, we have no objection for that. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     24 November 2011

Under the Model Byelaws no specific form  has been prescribed for NOC to be given by the Society. Under the law even if the Society refuses to give NOC, the flat can be transferred.

I have attached forms for notice of intention to transfer the flat to be given by you and consent form to be given by the transferee. You can submit both these forms to the Society and request for NOC. The form for NOC can be as per draft given by Advocate Bharatkunar

Attached File : 84227 228613 17 app 19 20.pdf downloaded: 14325 times

psr (Admin Officer)     06 August 2014

Hi

I am in need of your advice/help. There is a shop in a society which I am planning to buy.  The problem is, the present owner's name doesn't reflects in the share certificate and also they are not in a position to produce the society maintenance bill. The present owner went to his native place i.e. Agra, on transfer through his company, as soon as he purchased the shop and till to date the owner has not paid the society maintenance bill (around 7-8 months bill). Further the members, namely the Secretary doesn't stays in the society and he hardly visits the society and it is understood at the time of AGM only the share certificates are transferred. Would like to know is there any format/undertaking, which the society can give to the purchaser, where the present owner's name is reflected and also the society will transfer the share certificate to the next owner (Purchaser). Thanks.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register