LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Srinivasan Civil   06 August 2022

NOC for selling

I have a home in chennai in my husband name. He passed away before 1year. Now we want to sell it for children's education. I have 2 children. One boy is minor. So, the buyer asks NOC to buy the home. So what are the ways to get NOC and expenses?


 2 Replies

Shashi Dhara   06 August 2022

As boy is minor you have to take permission from court to sell his share for benefit of him ,contact advocate who charges reasonable.

1 Like

Swadha   08 August 2022

To transfer land or property, a NOC for the transfer of immovable property must be obtained from the authority, as required by Section 21 of the Registration Act 1908. Obtaining a Certificate from the Circle Officer and submitting the application to the Deputy Commissioner's Office is a part of the procedure.

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query