LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

shekhar (proietor)     04 January 2013

Noc for loan

350 members are in our society. Some of them have illegal construction. Society has send notices to them with cc to police station and corporation.

one of this member has to take loan on his flat. he has lost the share certificate. now.

can a chairman alone can sign NOC? Secretary has objection as member  has illegal construction. also he has lost the share certificate so dout is whether he has already any loan?

what process has to followed to issue him the Share certificate? (a) affidavit with notary or to be registered. or (b) indemnity bond is necessary?


 0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register