LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Devika Khandeparkar   05 March 2024

Noc for house sale if committee has been dissolved


My society's committee was dissolved due to a fraud committed by Secretary. A complaint has been filed in DDR office in January however no officer has been yet appointed for investigation. 

I have a financial issue and require to sale my property asap. How can I get NOC for sale? Who can assist in this situation?



 3 Replies

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     05 March 2024

Is it a co-operative housing society? If not what other type of society is it?  In which State your society is situated? Is your property a residential flat? What are the ownership documents that you have for the property? The advice to you will depend on your answer to these questions.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     06 March 2024

The assocaition has to give NOC for transfer of property by sale deed in favor of the prospective purchaser.

If the committee is reported to have been dissolved without any caretaking arrangement then yoiu may apporoach the Dy. Registrar and seek direction to appoint care taker committee who can do the routine functions of  the association till a permanent body is elected by the due process of law. 

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     06 March 2024

If yours is a co-operative society in Maharashtra you can sell the property if the buyer is satisfied with your bonafides and your competence to sell the property. NOC from the Society is not essential. If you get your money you do not have to worry about anything. It is the buyer's botheration afterwards.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register