LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRASHANT (IT MANAGER)     23 October 2012

Noc by legal heirs

Dear lawyers,

my father had a gas connection in his name and he died few yrs ago, so i am trying to transferr  the connection in my name. we are three brothers so distributor is askibg for NOC  certifficate of my brothers...please send me the 

NOC format so i can submit



 2 Replies

chitrarasu (advocate)     23 October 2012

contact Notary advocate

Sanyam Malhotra (Advocate)     26 October 2012

the gas agency should have a prescibed format for transfer of ownershipp... you will need to give an affidavit and the death certificate.. and some other misc. documents as asked for by the gas agency persons... a notary cannot help you in this regard..


ask the gas agency what is the procedure in case of death of a connection holder for transfer to next of kin

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query