Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Amitosh K. Sharma   08 November 2016

No support for pf withdrawl

Hi Experts, 

I was working with Pearson Education Services Private Limited from 7-May-2012 to 28-Aug-15. Due to some Organizational change Company renamed as Pearson India Education Services Private Limited.

The PF Account was issued by PES had been closed and new PF account was open with PIES and all money was transferred to new PF account through Online PF transfer linked with UAN, now, after my resignation from the PIES, I am struggling for withdrawal of PF amount. The PF account of PIES is not linked with UAN so PF department is not taking any request/complaint for the same they are redirecting me to my old employer i.e PIES.

Now PIES HR is not resolving the issue. Can I take any legal step against my old employer?

Regards

Amitosh K. Sharma

Learning

8 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 November 2016

Has EPFO directed you in writing to PIES?

Have you reprsentated to PIES in writing under proper acknowledgment?

If yes to whom: HR?

Escalate to good offices of appointing authority,MD under proepr acknowledgment and request them to supply you the certified copies of their reply to EPFO and acknowledgment issued by EPFO.

Has EPFO directed you in writing to PIES? Yes

Have you reprsentated to PIES in writing under proper acknowledgment? Yes From last One Year

If yes to whom: HR? Yes

Escalate to good offices of appointing authority,MD under proper acknowledgment and request them to supply you the certified copies of their reply to EPFO and acknowledgment issued by EPFO, say within next 7 days.

I can print a boklet of emails which were already exchanged with EPFO and Employer. I am asking about Legal Action.

Prior to that prefer to meet the RPFC in person and try to ascertain what is the reason!

U S Sharma (Owner)     07 January 2017

keep cool 

please state  that  right  now  you  are  employed  somewhere  or  not ?

if  you  are right now  employed  somewhere,  then  get  the  stuck  money  transferred  to  present  employer  (  the  last  UAN  was not  KYC  verified,  that  is  the  pricipal  reason) 

you can  file  the  same through https://oeoea.epfoservices.com/UANDEDUP/

as  old  establishment is almost  dissolved,  digital  form  13  approval  can not  be  expected. 

either  you  have  to go  through the  above  method,  where the  department  will match  your  records of  both  accounts and will  merge  the  both  accounts 

or  

you  have  to  submit  a  physical filled  form  13   duly  attested  from present  employer,  

-----------------------------

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     07 January 2017

endorse view of My Kumar Doab you have t o meet PF COmmissioner.  Send me PM if the results are not positive.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     08 January 2017

You can benefit from the advise of Mr. Sudhir Kumar.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register