LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rent Agreement   24 August 2015

No rent agreement husband left, wife stays on how to evacuat

Have not made a rent agreement for a married couple who wanted to rent our place. The husband wife had a fight and after 5 months the husband and wife had a fight and the husband left, Wife not vacating what are the possible options

Husband asking for deposit

wife too asking for deposit

have not paid any rent since the last two months

Learning

8 Replies

Rent Agreement   24 August 2015

No rent agreement 

saravanan s (legal advisor)     24 August 2015

just send a notice asking them to vacate on grounds that you need the house for bonafide personal use.if they dont leave file a eviction petition o

Rent Agreement   26 August 2015

will me not having a rent agreement create any problems

Also husband asking for refund of security deposit as well as the wife saying she will vacate only after she gets the security deposit ..who should I refund ..?

Also husband asking for refund of security deposit as well as the wife saying she will vacate only after she gets the security deposit ..who should I refund ..?

Sandeep Aggarwal (Advocate)     27 December 2015

first of all check the rent agreement. Who is the owner of the rented premises. and between whom the rent agreement has been executed. Only then go ahead against the wife or husband. Both cannot claim the amount.

saravanan s (legal advisor)     28 December 2015

if there is no rent agreement then its better to pay the wife the security deposit amount and take a reciept for issuing the same from her duly signed by her

Adv. Yogen Kakade (+ 91 9225510883)     28 December 2015

Hi,

Issue a cheque towards the deposit refund in the name of the account holder through which you had received the deposit amount after deducting the due amount of rent. Before that send a notice to vacate the premises and collect the cheque or they shall be treated as tresspasser in the said premises.

Adv. Yogen Kakade

Jurycon Incorporation

Advocates & Consultants
Email: juryconincorporation@gmail.com
Web: www.juryconn.in   Call: 020-65248888

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register