Upgrad LLM

no refund received...

I have filed a suit against my employer for non payment of p.f. and earn leave payment.I filed this suit in 2016 through my lawyer.At the same time my another suit for gratuity was in force in labor court.Before cross of my civil suit,my earlier suit for gratuity got favorable decision with due interest.Respondnt employer understanding Fortune of suit in concern decided to settle matter and paid me dues with interest.Same has been mentioned to hon.court.So court allowed to withdraw the suit and decision made.But in the order court didn't mention the refund amount of stamp duties in exhibit 1.So I didn't get any refund as per rules. Is it necessary to file review/rev.petition to get stamp duties refund or mere application to hon.court is sufficient.

share copy of petition and order at djaa.legal@gmail. com will revert accordingly



Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



CrPC MASTERCLASS!     |    x