LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anand (Developer)     26 June 2013

No proper parking ,no association

I bought a flat in madipakkam on last year.House is around 800Sqft.I am living there from Mar 2012.

I paid full amount including parking space.But now i recognized that we can't park car in that given area it is around 5.5FT.Each Owners also having bikes and car.We cant park car also in that space.Parking we paid apart from the flats cost.

And did not form housing society and handed it over to its members.

Common area of passage way also parked by bikes.If all owners have car we don't have space to park bike in the apartment.We should park outside.

It is like first come first serve.

We don't have association too.

Is there any rule for parking and society association in flats.

Learning

2 Replies

Neha Chowdhary (Law Officer )     26 June 2013

Hi,

U bought flat and common areas...so u must get it....

Ask ur Builder to provide Car parking as per Agreement....If he's avoiding ...sent him Notice..asking to do..which he's duty bound to do...

seek help from Local Lawyer.

Regards,

Neha

Adv k . mahesh (advocate)     26 June 2013

after completion if you worry about the parking status is not properly given to you 

at the time of drafting the agreement and selecting the flat foremost thing you have to see is all those minor issues and now if you take legal action what he will do without providing you the proper space he sold out everything 

now form a association and decide among the members of the association because i think all the flat owners are facing the same problem so even if you want to go legally then go through your association and the expenses will be less compared to individual expenses 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register