LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

rakesh   19 July 2019

No progress in 498a case since 4 ears

My family members and I, 8 members in totaly are accused and dragging to the courts in a false 498A case. No progress in the case. Bench clerk gives a date on which judge will be on vacation. from the past 4 years I hardly see the judge thus, no progress from the summons to witness stage. How can I speed up the case. There were no allegation levelled against my family members in the FIR, just because of my blood relatives they have to suffer along with me. Is it possible to file a quash in HC? What all the necessary steps can I take? I beg experts kind attention and advice. "498A VICTIM"     


 5 Replies

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     19 July 2019

Move a petition in the high court and request to give direction to the trial court to expedite the hearing in your case .
1 Like

rakesh   20 July 2019

Respected sir, No evidences are submitted against accused. Framed charges and allegations, They knew the case can't with stand at the court, thus, dragging the case. Any other possible actions to be taken? Is it possible to change the court as there is no judge since a long time? Please advice.  

498'A victim i am not a crimin   25 July 2019

get order for speed trial from HC under sec 482

Bk   27 November 2019

Hi, go for quashing for A2 to A8, except you everyone will get quashed easily.

SAM (LEGAL)     30 November 2023

File RTI before the concerned police station and ask for police report with regard to service of summons on first informant (your wife) and witness and submit the reply of RTI before the court so that court also knows about the status of the witness

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register