LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

johan   02 October 2015

No police action

I loged a case against my wife u/s 406 and 420 for taking away my gold from my house and not returning it back. I have submitted all particulars about the gold ornaments including bills to the police. Now they are saying we will file b-report as there is no proof your wife took the gold. This inspite of the fact that there are 3 eyewitness who saw her taking the gold and gave statements to the police. Is the police right to file B-report? Shouldnt they investigate my wifes house and bank lockers to find the stolen gold?

Learning

11 Replies

**Victim** (job)     02 October 2015

Let them file closure and you take the same closure report and file the same information in court. 

(Guest)

which gold she carried. The one given to her during marriage? By your family or you? See once vlauables are given to bride during or after marriage these become her stridhan

(Guest)

which gold she carried. The one given to her during marriage? By your family or you? See once vlauables are given to bride during or after marriage these become her stridhan

johan   02 October 2015

it is my gold..finger rings my gold chain bracelet etc...why would i give her all those as gifts..

KS Johal   02 October 2015

When did you get married? When was the gold taken? When was the complaint filed?

saravanan s (legal advisor)     02 October 2015

if its all your jewels ( including the ones given by the brides parents during the marriage).in that case file a theft case on her.

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     02 October 2015

Final Report means " B " report i.e., false report.  When police have filed a B report you will have to file an objections and     you will have to lead your evidence to get issue summons to the accused.

(Guest)

Magistrate is supposed to send intimation for closure filed by polcie or FR. One can appear and file objections.Even if case is closed one can go to session judge and get it reopened.Take a copy of FR and see on what grounds polcie closed the case.

SAINATH DEVALLA (LEGAL CONSULTANT)     02 October 2015

REPEATED QUERY:

Criminal Law > Police > Theft of gold without bills   

Rajinder Paul (prop.)     02 October 2015

Simply file complant through area advocate and summan the accused

Rajinder Paul (prop.)     02 October 2015

Simply file complant through area advocate and summan the accused

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register