Webinar

no police action

I loged a case against my wife u/s 406 and 420 for taking away my gold from my house and not returning it back. I have submitted all particulars about the gold ornaments including bills to the police. Now they are saying we will file b-report as there is no proof your wife took the gold. This inspite of the fact that there are 3 eyewitness who saw her taking the gold and gave statements to the police. Is the police right to file B-report? Shouldnt they investigate my wifes house and bank lockers to find the stolen gold?

job

Let them file closure and you take the same closure report and file the same information in court. 

Management Consultant & Social Reformer

which gold she carried. The one given to her during marriage? By your family or you? See once vlauables are given to bride during or after marriage these become her stridhan

which gold she carried. The one given to her during marriage? By your family or you? See once vlauables are given to bride during or after marriage these become her stridhan

it is my gold..finger rings my gold chain bracelet etc...why would i give her all those as gifts..

When did you get married? When was the gold taken? When was the complaint filed?

legal advisor

if its all your jewels ( including the ones given by the brides parents during the marriage).in that case file a theft case on her.

Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

Final Report means " B " report i.e., false report.  When police have filed a B report you will have to file an objections and     you will have to lead your evidence to get issue summons to the accused.

Magistrate is supposed to send intimation for closure filed by polcie or FR. One can appear and file objections.Even if case is closed one can go to session judge and get it reopened.Take a copy of FR and see on what grounds polcie closed the case.

LEGAL CONSULTANT

REPEATED QUERY:

Criminal Law > Police > Theft of gold without bills   

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Search Forum

LAWyersclubindia Menu

Join the MasterClass     |    x