Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Bala (Software Engineer)     29 August 2017

No palupatti/parition deed,only ihc and os their any issues?

Hi All!

I am looking for a propertly in bangalore and following is a point raised on Palupatti/Partition deed. Please do help in clarifying the same..

Question) Palupatti/Partition Deed entered into between Mr. X, Mr. Y and Mr. Z

Answer) (Builder Advocate Rep: If no partition how property were shared between them, the share is mentioned in IHC only) 1) Mr X, (2) Mr Yand (3) Mr Z were allotted 1/3rd each shares of their joint family properties including the Schedule Property, vide Inheritance Certificate in No. XXX. And also same is in Os No. ABC/123

above is the builder response for the question from my advocate on the history of title. I would  like to know is their any possible future litigation to come up on the same ? What difference Palupatti / IHC /Partition Deed carry ?. Isn't the OS and IHC enough ?. 

rgds

Balaji

Learning

3 Replies

Kumar Doab (FIN)     29 August 2017

'Buyer Beware' applies to property deals.

It shall be appropriate to get proper legal opinion from a very able local senior counsel of unshakable repute and integrity specializing in revenue/property/civil matters before signing or making payment.

This may cost some FEE but can defend long term interest and hard earned monies.

Avoid abbreviations in query and write full forms.

Apparently seems to be simple matter of inheritance.

Inheritance has set in and updated mutation record after inheritance is recorded is obtained.

There is NO division by boundaries.

That seems to be the objection.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register