LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Chaitanya (Developer)     09 September 2015

No objection certificate

My Grand father expired in 2003 .He has 1 son 3 daughters.Now 2 Daughters are willing to provide no objection certificate and 1 daughter expired.

We have Death certificate of my Grand father and also property tax slips from last ten years 

Can you please suggest a certificate on which we need to get signatures from my Aunts with out any registrations 
State : Andhra Pradesh

Learning

4 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     10 September 2015

you got to get noc from all his class 1 legal heirs including the children of the deceased and supported by witness signatures

adv.raghavan (Advocate,9444674980)     11 September 2015

All the legal heirs of your grand father, except son, had to relinquish their rights over the property by executing reliquishment deed favouring  surviving son, in the absence of one daughter, Legal heirs of deceased daughter had to relinquish their mothers right over the property through REGISTERED RELINQUISHMENT DEED OR RELEASE DEED, so there is no question of going for un registered one and it is not valid also.

2BHelpfull (Other)     12 September 2015

noc from 2 daughter and NOC of legal hier(along with letter of administration/ that they r only the legal hie)r  of deceased daughter is must,to avoid future legal comlication .

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 September 2015

All the other legal heirs of your deceased grandfather have to execute a registered release deed in favor of one legal heir by relinquishing their rights in the property after which the beneficiary shall become the sole owner of the property. 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register