LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rajnish Kumar das   01 June 2023

No need of exhausting departmental remedies


We have represented about matters of misuse of powers by officers to departmental head by joint representation as per hierarchy.if same misuse is repeated can we directly approach court /ALC without approaching higher officers


 5 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     01 June 2023

No. You can't. You represent to the Head of the department.

Dr. J C Vashista (Advocate )     02 June 2023

Notice under Section 80(c) of the Code of Civil Procedure, 1908 make it compulsory (not mandatory) to approach concerned authorities 

Consult a local prudent lawyer with relevant records for proper analyses, professional advise and necessary proceeding.

Real Soul.... (LEGAL)     02 June 2023

You can file writ petition since you have laready made representations those will be trated as Notices. You have to show how clearly how the powers have been abused and you suffered at the hands of such abuse.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     02 June 2023

The joint representation can be given by a trade union or by an entity representing the aggrieved employees.

If it is a general grievance, then the redressal machinery may be approached or a PIL may be filed.

The details are not enough to render more opinion.

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     03 June 2023

You are not sharing as to what are the irregularities and how these are effecting labour relations.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register