LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

s..i..n..g..h.. (member)     15 May 2010

no increment from last 10 year

no increment and promotion since last 10 year in govt job since i got max pay at the scale in which i am employed , since no promotion since last 10 year so stagnation happened can i get legal relief


 6 Replies

Adv. Gulammayudin A. Gagdani (LEGAL ADVISOR)     15 May 2010

kindly consult your local advocate.

and also go through civil services law for government employees. service rules.

relief is there but if no proper vacancy is available then it might be not possible to have relief. there should be vacant position or you should be ready for transfer at place where there is vacancy.


CS Pooja (Company Secretary)     15 May 2010

Sorry to say, but hats off to your patience!!!

1 Like


Seek information under RTI if any superior post is available in the department you are working & in case of any existing superior post the Quqlification required for the post. And also keep on giving representations to the Concerned authorites through Official Channels r through RPAD

R.Ramachandran (Advocate)     24 June 2010

Dear Mr. Vijay Singh,

You have to come out with more clear details.  You have to indicate, (i) in which Government and in which Department are you working.  (ii) What is your official designation.  (iii) What is your scale of pay.  (iv) What is the basic pay that you are drawing now and from when?  (v) If you have to be promoted to the next higher level, what is that level / designation?  Have you got a copy of the recruitment rule applicable for appointment to the higher level?

Only after knowing the above details, it will be possible to give a clarification / reply to your query.

krishnamurthy (employee)     03 March 2011

Learned members, please refer to my case under  FORUM > LABOUR & SERVICE LAW > OTHERS

under the heading  "increment withheld " posted by me on 22 02 2011

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     23 April 2014

has your matter been resolved.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register