Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishna (Se)     03 October 2011

No identity proof? how to get it

Dear Members,

One of my relatives is not having any kind of identity proof. he is 21 years of age and he did not get a voter id card. he studied till 9th. now as per some requirement he has to travel by air. how to get a valid identity proof? i heard that a local advocate attest the information about the candidate along with his photo graph. what is the procedure, please let me know. i will be thankful to you for early response.

thanks in advance.

Learning

8 Replies

Nadeem Qureshi (Advocate/ nadeemqureshi1@gmail.com)     03 October 2011

Dear Krishana

No need to this,  apply a pan card in india it is most usefull and fast process

Kanaksinh P.Boda (Educationist/Lawyer)     03 October 2011

Any Aadhar Card holder can recommend some one known to him for issue of Aadhar Card, with whatever documents available. Howewver, it is a time taking process.

Also he can approach the school last attended and get his latest bonafide ceritifcate as an ex-student, bearing present photo, which is a velid Identity.

(Guest)

it is a address proof .  get a NOTARY AFFIDAVIT  from local notary from which he supposed to be residing.  Then apply the same with a DRIVING LICENCE  it will is the fast and smartest ready for address proof.

Democratic Indian (n/a)     04 October 2011

Getting an UID(Aadhar) Card is best avoided due to various possible risks to freedom, privacy and liberty which most people cannot even imagine today. Similar project was undertaken by Hitler to trap the people in his game. All democracies like USA, UK and Australia have scrapped similar projects due to inherent dangers. It is really mystifying why Indian government wants to do something that has been discarded by other nations due to its risks. Detailed discussions may be read below:

1) https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Eminent-Personalities-against-UNIQUE-Identity-Numbers-UID--25042.asp

2) https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-UID-Aadhaar-37332.asp

3) https://www.lawyersclubindia.com/forum/Re-Netgrid-NIA-and-outside-the-purview-of-the-RTI-39464.asp

As suggested by "Professional.Advocate" the one obtained by Notary Affidavit seems among the best option.

rajguptacs (professional)     04 October 2011

Get Certificate of identity/address  signed by Member of Parliament or Member of Legislative Assembly or Municipal Councilor or Gazetted Officer and then apply for PAN. 

(Guest)
YES I AGREE MR. RAJPUT GET THE CERTIFICATE ATTEST BY A GAZETTED OFFICER. It's the fastest way.

G.L.N. Prasad (Retired employee.)     23 October 2011

In Andhra pradesh post offices are giving identity proof.  Bank pass book, School ID etc., are also bonafide proofs.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     24 October 2011

Each establishment prints its list of acceptable ID proofs. Kindly check with airline and submit a written communication beforehand which ID you have and you can show, and obtain confirmation to avoid altercation or inconvenience later.

If you have time apply for PAN card. Karvy supplies the same within say 10 days by courier and bank pass book with current entries, and  with photo attested by BM of bank is acceptable to them for issue of pan card.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register