No action has taken on a complaint

Dear Learned counsels,

I had a filed a complaint in SP office for recovery of my tractor and other equipments which are under illegal possession. i have filed this complaint 11/2 months back. Instead of taking action on the complaint police trying to close the issue.

what to do next? Should I leave the issue as they want? As a middle class person I cannot fight against the rich even he is wrong ?

Bitter experience that there is no justice for poor?

Kindly advise what should I do next?


Lawyer in Hyderabad.wats app no.9989324294

For middle class people there is a suggestion to submit a grievance through political parties. is the best online political party. Just submit your grievance with references complaint nos. dates etc to this political party. They will look after on behalf of you. No fee. It is free of cost. Just login in to the party website. and submit your grievance.They are very much helping to the people of India.Try it. follow up also. 


Law Consultant



You may file a written complaint to the concerned Judicial Magistrate of your area. Clearly state in your complaint that despite having followed the due procedure, you have been deprived of justice and the protectors of law have turned into perpetrators. 


Also please note, you would be required to submit evidence of your legal ownership of that tractor and other things to the court (as and when the court demands).


All the best!





thank you sir




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
CrPC Course!     |    x