Upgrad
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nisha sharma dowry case 2003 ............... ?????

Page no : 2

kumar101 (clerk)     05 March 2012

-Nisha is married

-Munish is married too in 2007/08. I don't know how the girl married  a 498a person. Need to appreciate her courage.

IMHO, Munish should prosecute Nisha and DD Sharma.

bhima balla (none)     05 March 2012

Most women /girls know it is usually false cases! Maybe that explains it!

**Victim** (job)     05 March 2012

I am adding this on list of successors,

1) Shonee Kapoor

2) Munish

Kiran (manager)     06 March 2012

Ayes,

May Nisha Sharma and others who files fales 498a cases on innocent husband should suffer from cervical cancer , bone cancer, brain tumour , Breast cancer etc etc.

Friends its a saying " Mazloom ki badua se Bachoo "

It reaches directly to Almighty

So  people who are innocent start cursing 498a wife

cm jain sir (ccc)     07 March 2012

Loopholes in our legal system:

Que1) If Nisha sharma is legally wedded wife of Munish then how she can marry another man after six months of this 498a case? why she and her new husband was not prosecuted for marrying without divorce?

Que2)If Nisha is not married to Munish then 498a case was not applicable for him as said in previous post.

Que3) She has done total three marriages as per the media reports without giving divorce to the prior husband and nothing had happend to her?

(Guest)

Ayes

raksha gopal   28 July 2017

I dont understand anything. Why is there no link to the actual court order? Also, I read all the news articles, it only says the court acquitted on for "insufficient proofs" and about the marriage with first man, court said Nisha was not able to prove the marriage certificate is true. what is this? Why is the court not able to tell the marriage certificate produced by the boyfriend is true or fake or whatever. why is court order so dubious? And I heard Nisha called  the police and called off  her wedding, so how is munish and boyfriend moving to court and filing adultery and bigamy on nisha? if dalal and boyfriend  are right why is nisha's husband so supportive of her? First it says that nisha and her family didnt want to get caught for cheating and  hiding about previous marriage but news also states  that dalal wanted to marry her despite this but nisha's family filed dowry case to save their reputation. I don't understand why they still have to file a case when dalal was ready to marry her. Also if Nisha wanted to marry the previous boyfriend or whatever and was not interested in Dalal then why her family esp her dad was seriously pursuing the dowry case? If she was interested in marrying only the first boyfriend and was not interested in Dala, then why Nisha filed fraud case on the previous  boyfriend and denied her marriage? If Dalal has joined hands  with the first boyfriend against Nisha then why Dalal wanted to marry her even though the first boyfriend appeared in the wedding venue and told Nisha is already married to him. In news channel debate with Aaj tak, they read the judgement of Noida court which stated insufficient proofs in one line and "acquitted for benefit of doubt" in last para and they showed the order too. There are so many things fishy about this judgement. What could be the possible malicious intention of Nisha if she did arrange marriage with someother guy without giving dowry in a simple ceremony and  is leading a good life now?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register