LAW Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

PRASHANT RAJPUT   19 September 2020

NI Act Case

Can I apply for set off in NI Act trial?

I had issued a cheque of Rs 50,000 which got bounced. The receiver of cheque has filed a case to recover Rs 50k but he owes me Rs 10,000.

Can I ask the magistrate to set off in this trial?

 1 Replies

SHIRISH PAWAR, 7738990900 (Advocate)     19 September 2020


You can instruct your advocate about payment already made and the balance to be made. Give him all the documentary evidence, he will do the needful.


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion Unreplied Threads

LCI Learning Hindu Laws

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query