LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ajay (ne)     22 June 2012

Ni 138 accused surrender @ court after 12 years

Dear Experts ,


one of the my cheque return case 4m last 12 years , with many NBW ,efforts through RTI, Home ministery complains and other , the accused has been presented before court on last date.

now my quetions is the cheque was maden by his brother , they all are join business at the same place , so judge can ask for hand writing experts?

accused is buyer , and lots of cheque passed (payments) done by him , after some time he abscond from the shop , i have also one case with 420,406 with the same.


please guide me 


 3 Replies

LAXMINARAYAN - Sr Advocate. ( solve problems in criminal cases. lawproblems@gmail.com)     22 June 2012

There are many changes in law and higher court citations. See the cost and efforts for any worthwhile results.

R Trivedi (advocate.dma@gmail.com)     22 June 2012

Cheque was made by his brother, I understand it was signed by his brother from his (brother's) account. By no stretch of imagination cheque return case is applicable on him.


ajay (ne)     22 June 2012

thanks sir,

he  pressurize me for  sttalment , but i don't want to settal the same. 12 years before he FARAR from his office , my 8 lacs is pending with him , and 60000 cheqes was bounsed

now advice me how to settal ???? 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register