Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Muhamad Hafeez (NA)     16 December 2020

Ngt e-filing got rejected and needs refiling

Hello,

I had e-filed as a petitioner in the online NGT portal, but it has been rejected and has asked for a few amendments before it will be accepted. Someone from NGT had called and asked for refining, but I'm afraid that it might get rejected again as I'm not from this background. They said that the respondent can't be a single entity in the phone call and have listed the mistakes on the website.

It is against a stone-cutting factory which is affecting my and my family's health.
Can any lawyer rectify the mistakes and refile them on my behalf, please?

Thank you.

Learning

3 Replies

Pradipta Nath (Advocate)     16 December 2020

Is the Factory a Government enterprise? 

1 Like

Muhamad Hafeez (NA)     17 December 2020

Originally posted by : Pradipta Nath
Is the Factory a Government enterprise? 

No sir, it's a private entity.

I had complained about the factory to Karnataka State Pollution Control Board (KSPCB) and they've recommended action to City Corporation but there is no action from their side, so I'm confused if they're to be respondents as well or not.

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 December 2020

Originally posted by : Muhamad Hafeez
Hello,

I had e-filed as a petitioner in the online NGT portal, but it has been rejected and has asked for a few amendments before it will be accepted. Someone from NGT had called and asked for refining, but I'm afraid that it might get rejected again as I'm not from this background. They said that the respondent can't be a single entity in the phone call and have listed the mistakes on the website.

It is against a stone-cutting factory which is affecting my and my family's health.
Can any lawyer rectify the mistakes and refile them on my behalf, please?

Thank you.

The petition filed by you is required to be perused qua objections raised by Registrar NGT.

If you feel so, may forward a copy of the petition to me for necessary amendment(s) as required by  law, at Chamber No 647, Lawyer's Chamber Block, Dwarka Courts Complex, Sector 10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110075;  email : majjagdish@gmail.com or visit JCV India.com

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register