LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

YOGESH SHINDE   31 August 2017

Next stage in a suit for Recovery of money

My father had filed a suit for Recovery of money. The defendant has not filed his Written Statement and as a result, A No Say/W.S. order was issued by the judge. Our lawyer has filed an Affidavit in support of Examination-in-chief on the last date. Can someone please answer the following questions:
1) What is the next step that should be taken by my father?


 2 Replies

Siddharth Srivastava (Advocate)     31 August 2017

Nothing as the defendant has already been proceeded exparte. The case shall be decreed.

Azhagananth (Lawyer)     01 September 2017

Exparte Judgment will passed on the basis of exparte evidence adduced by your father..

after getting Exparte judgment, you may file application for Execution of decree..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads


Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query