LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SAMEER AZAD (System Administrator)     17 April 2024

Next legal action

मेरे घर तक आने के लिए 9 फीट का रास्ता का प्रयोग हो रहा था और कोई दूसरा रास्ता नही है। पड़ोसी ने उस रास्ते को बंद कर अपना मकान बना रहा है, उसे रोकने के लिए CrPC 133, 144 और 147 धारा के अनुसार SDM को आवेदन दिया हू पर एक सप्ताह बीत गए, पर कोई नोटिस जारी नही हुई है। 

अब मैं आगे क्या क्या कर सकता हू, पड़ोसी को घर बनाने से रोकने के लिए?


 4 Replies

P. Venu (Advocate)     17 April 2024

One week is a short period. Try to expedite the hearing and decision from the SDM, If the authority is too passive, approach the High Court through a Writ Petion seeking appropriate directios to the SDM.

1 Like

SAMEER AZAD (System Administrator)     17 April 2024

क्या हाई कोर्ट रांची में , इस फोरम के माध्यम से ऑनलाइन रिट याचिका दायर हो सकती है। क्योंकि में प्रयागराज उत्तर प्रदेश में हूं।

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 April 2024

You can approach the district court within the jurisdiction of the property situate with a suit for mandatory injunction for easement rights by necessity and also an application for temporary injunction to restrain them from continuing the activities of blocking your way till the disposal of the suit  and an application for adinterim injunciton to restrain them till the disposal of this applicaiton 

1 Like

Mr. Sumitra kumar (Advocate)     18 April 2024

I endorse the view of Advocate Mr. T. Kalaiselvan.


Thank you,


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register