Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

yogendra singh (IT Professinal)     08 February 2013

Next 498a victim

Hello everybody,

I need your advise do defend me and my whole family as very soon we may be the next victims of this devil 498a for nothing.

My younger brother married his wife exactly three years back on 8th Feb ,2010.Things remain normal for 5-6 months and after that his wife started her episode of nonsense.After few months later we came to know that she was involved in extra marital affair and her boyfriend called my brother that they were too close just lke husband and wife.My brother , having a big heart just let her wife go at that moment and the issue went under the carpet.as my brother is in Indian army so they both lived together for almost a year in MAU(MP), when they returned on 26th dec, 2012 his wife started another episode that she can't live in our home, this is a hell to her and started running out of the home..so we called her father and explained every thing to him and that person never scold her daughter for any mistake she had ever committed  rather they just backed her up.Now she want to live in bareilly , may be in a rented accomodation in which see can do whatever she want to do ..she is at present in bareilly with her parents and we don't want her to come back as she is so dirty lady that she never obeyed anybody neither she gives any regard to anybody in my family.So we have decided not to accept her at any cost as her drama will not last and will keep on increasing day by day.

So i have started recording the all voice conversations whatever her parents and her cousing and she has made with me recently which shows that we have never demanded any dowry but on the other hand we are not allowing her to return back to our home just because of her doings.

the most important part is that now everybody including her , her father and an elder cousing is accepting that she has been in extra marital affair and that they all are feeling sorry as of now.But we don't trust these guys even a little bit as they are having no social values as her younger who was supposed to get married on this coming 14th feb has done the same and has married her boyfriend even the marriage was fixed and engagement was already done.

Now i have no doubt that these guys will use their ultimate weapen of 498a by filling a false dowry case though the issue is that their daughter is characterless.And she has admitted the same and i have the recordings as well.

Kindly guide me how i can safegurard me and my old parents. with this devil 498.

Regards,

Yogendra/9810648532

Learning

37 Replies

(Guest)

when you have the ground, what are you waiting for?

ask your brother to file divorce immediately. go thru the 498a survival guide and make sure nonf of the assets are on your brother's name and go for the kill.

1 Like

R MEYYAPPAN (EX-DY.DIRECTOR)     08 February 2013

Hello,

I am really sorry to see the sad status of your brother .Nowadays many innocent men are the victim of  biased family law, suffering silently. Why cannot all victims/ men united & put pressure on Govt. to amment the law, giving equal oppertunity for both s*x  in getting justice.? A MOVEMENT IS THE NEED OF THE HOUR - is there any movement existing ? If not  ,why not start a small beging? Wish u all best.

2 Like

vishal (partner)     08 February 2013

First you make a written complaint in the police station of your locality from your brother that his wife has left the house and living in bareaily and having affair with someone( name the person). This will save you from any future false FIR and will show your innocence. If possible hire a detective agency to collect evidence of theaffair of your bhabhi. and since your brother is in govt job,it will be difficult for him. so file  divorce case on the ground of cruelty. all the above comes in the category of cruelty. Ask your brother to dispose any asset held in his name.

1 Like

yogendra singh (IT Professinal)     08 February 2013

Dear Vishal

thanks for  your  valuable feedback .Conditions are favourable for us as everybody including her is accepting her guilt of having extra marital affair and her act  of running out from home for that i have call recordings from her father , eleder cousing and herself.

Another favourable thing is that my brother has already coveyed his grief to his officer in Army and he is in his confidence and also happy for gathering proofs.So i don't aspect any thing against him from job perspective.

Please guide me how I can defend my parents from any arrest as they are appraoching 60's.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     08 February 2013

Yogen,

Relax, the worst you need to get AB, and they dont arrest elders even if implicated in 498a as per circulation and also it needs teh approval of rank not less than DCP.

So dont worry, rather focus your brother divorce with good lawyer at your end.

Mani

1 Like

498 A fighter (Advocate)     08 February 2013

first of all give application to police officer TI.sp,dgp that  your wife is not living by so and so reason, give one application in PARIWAR PARMARSH KENDRA also, if needed

then collect the proof and evidance of her  nonsence act and also the proof that she left the house by her own wish,

then immediately file the divorce case also read my posts which may help you lot.

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     08 February 2013

aneesh,

he was advised already the same, hope yogen does not take light and move fast.

ashoksrivastava (scientist)     08 February 2013

Dear yogesh get in touch with  good bareily(its in UP I believe) lawyer perhaps AB is not given in UP check(google) LCI thread titled"Criminal Law > Dowry > Anticipatory Bail in UP for 498A  posted 2 years back it will be helpful for you. it details alternative mechanisms available in UP.   

farid pathan (teacher)     09 February 2013

dear friend don't worry.first of all you should go at police station and to fill complain against your brother's law family as they are frigtened you and attempt to murder like that,this complain is useful to you for facing 498a and 125 too,also you should gather the proof that your family was tried too much to call her many time.these are useful for you.if  your brother have any property or bank balance immidiate transfer to other family member.

morever.don't worry there are lots of victim of 498a so don't feel guilty,all will be ok

sunaina (house wife)     09 February 2013

It is Really Sad the family structure are being abused by such acts, I feel sorry for innocent men, though there is nothing called absolute innocense, its a state of mind...

Its a vicious cycle, women were harrassed for centuries, despite the fact they are considered as laxmi, parvati etc, it has become a violent situation, exploitative, girls have seen their mothers, sisters suffer, and certain hatred, unhappiness has been instilled in their journey of life...thus such reactions and behaviour where they have lost respect for the man woman bond...

-------------

All our holy books, mahabharat, or geeta or whatever in all religions have been written by men alone, shows everything was dominated by the male figure, Alas! a weapon comes in the ladies hands, to slay, and what say of that wrath of a woman? Innocent or offenders are shall face the brunt...the Kali Emerges.....

-----------

our family foundations shall shake due to this we are going to face a very weak generation beyond with emotionally mutilated children....  who shall create weak future, foundations....of our country!!

yogendra singh (IT Professinal)     09 February 2013

Dear Mani,Ashok And Farid bhai, thanks a lot foru your valuable feedback and time.I will be filling the complain in local police ASAP as per your suggestions.Thanks again for giving me a direction... Very much appreciated

yogendra singh (IT Professinal)     09 February 2013

Dear Anees,

thanks a lot for the helping hand and the information .I am filing the complain agains them ASAP.

Heartly appreaciated!!!

Msk-need -nuetral- laws (self)     09 February 2013

Sunaina,

You are wrong, men will never bear this false allegations, as nature always created men of strong intelligence, soon each man will have his tool to tackle women who misadventures.At end who looses.yet again woman! Your statement of men should suffer is condemnable, Hope you have son too and you will see  when it happens to your son, brother. Attitude like yours only killing a solace for women that being realised socially in last few decades. Today you see here 1000  and one day it reaches 1,00,000  do you think men keep quiet??

For your understanding, slowly men see 498a is just a process and no more a big worry.

3 Like

sunaina (house wife)     09 February 2013

Gentleman@Mani, you read with bitterness in your heart...Try to see deeper i am not pointing nor enjoying whats happening, Im worrying, as to where this is all leading to and what could be the reason for such violence, Here its just not the woman its the man woman and child that loses, that eventually leads to a very weak, stumbling, insecure society, generations...this law too is like a coconut in a monkies hand, new toy, this too will settle gradually for women, a part of life, but then, thats not the final thought, its the consequences, for future....if this is seen as a fight of intelligence, ego, winning and losing, mind it....such events is all about losing....one may win the war, but at what cost for all? Our society is crumbling thats what I see it as...and thats what I expressed.....this is where the war begins when you read and percieve someone as negative, due to anger within....go beyond that anger....and you will 'Understand'

Cheers!!

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register