LIVE Course on Transfer Property Law | Price Hike in 4 days | Grab it now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

dipti bansal (propriotor)     09 November 2013

Newsreporter taken rs. 1800 in cash for news

sir, one small local newspaper editor and owner taken rs. 1800 for my news issue will be publish in different paper and after that asking more money, i denied not to print my news ,now not giving my money back  i called so many times andsms him for police complained he had sent me notice through advocate for cheating,defamation,threats,extortion ete.,etc what i do please suggest

raj 8149659496


 3 Replies

Adv. Nikhil Seth (legal consultant (9867264707))     09 November 2013

you should reply back to the letter stating facts and ask to refund your money back. Regards, Adv. NIKHIL SETH Mumbai

Sandeep Naik (Advocate)     09 November 2013

No need to worry. The advocate must be of poor legal knowledge. U have just asked refund of money and he is not refunding. Where is the question of so called

IPC  sections he has mentioned ? Reply to his Notice. May I help u ? Call me if u wish so on Mob. 9967056980 . I am from Bombay High Court. 

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     05 April 2014

you have no proof that he took money so defamation case lies when you allege in writing before police tha the took money.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query