LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Prakash Yedhula (Lawyer)     16 January 2011

News Headlines against former CJI



These are some of the latest news headlines on former CJI, K.G.Balakrishnan. Where are we heading for?

  • Despite mounting pressure, KGB silence raises eyebrows - Daily Pioneer
  • Former CJI under scanner - Organiser
  • KGB's son-in-law faces vigilance probe - Economic Times
  • Lawyers begin signature campaign against Former CJI - Deccan Herald
  • Lawyers begin signature campaign against former CJI - Oneindia
  • IT begins probe into charges against former CJI's family - The Hindu
  • Come clean, Balakrishnan‎ - Express Buzz
  • Krishna Iyer calls for probe into ex-CJI Balkrishnan's kin's assets - NetIndian
  • Former SC judge wants ex-CJI probed for corruption‎ - Deccan Herald
  • Ex.CJI Balakrishnan in hot water, may resign as Chairman Human - International Reporter
  • Kozhikode bar panel asks Balakrishnan to step down, face probe‎ - Sify
  • Ex-CJI's brother quits as special govt pleader‎ -


 4 Replies

N.K.Assumi (Advocate)     16 January 2011

Thanks for the information.


How such persons do survive in public service and also gets promotions? Is there a system to keep on watch and periodical trial of performance assets to check as to whether our servants are honestly performing their constitutional duties or being dishonest and if so why not they are being thrown out of public service and behind jail at the same time when they do so?  Why not there is a system for in-service trial every year so that defaulter public servants can be treated properly at the right time?


We should come out of warship the person on higher posts and servants should be treated as servant and as and when they do any misconduct at that time their neck should be in grip of public.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Popular Discussion

view more »

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query