Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Newly married need divorce

Page no : 2

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     19 January 2012

All the best, 


Shonee Kapoor
1 Like

Aishwarya (Teacher)     19 January 2012

Not even a year..

Anyhow U can go for a  amicable Divorce

Aishwarya (Teacher)     19 January 2012

and if any scope left do try to make things work dear..

1 Like

Shonee Kapoor (Legal Evangelist - TRIPAKSHA)     26 January 2012

It can be done Aishwarya by putting an application u/s 14 of HMA.


Shonee Kapoor
1 Like

SRINIVASA PRASAD Warangal A.P (LEGAL PRACTIONER )     22 February 2012


Generally I oppose for dvors, In your case, discuss the matter with your parents and close friends who r married and leading happy life and take decision.  If it is not possible to settle the matter amicable with your husband. Don't waste time and youth, file a case for nullity of marriage . 

I m pratcticing Lawyer  in Warangal District. A.P. U can contact me 9502495094 between 6.00 PM to 8.00 PM.

Raj Saini   15 May 2021

Sir i want some suggestions about divorce case.

lawyer_rajiv (9811284735) (lawyer)     29 May 2021

You may go for annulment of marriage in case your lawyer finds suitable grounds in your side of the story.  However, before that, try to settle the matter amicably by the intervention of elders or conciliator.  

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Threads