LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     09 January 2015

New rented or shared household in dv case


My wife is ready to live with me in my mother's house only, i said her i will live with you only in another city in a rented house. Now my question is court can say to me that i have to live with her in my mother house only.


actually false cases has been already filled by her 498a and DV she clalimed residence releif as well or High amount of rent, i had take a small house as per budget on rent in city where i am working. now please tell is court say that i have to take her at my mother house only, actually she wants high alimony thats why trying to harrass us. actually she do not want to live but i cant not take her at my father and mother property. so that we will be in big trouble tommorow.


please advice





 4 Replies

Adv Archana Deshmukh (Practicing Advocate)     09 January 2015

Neither your wife nor the court can force you to let your wife live in your mother's house.

rebellion (fighting against bias law)     18 January 2015

Agree with Adv. Archana , It is very much settled law ...till now

Harrassed _by _498a (Executive)     18 January 2015

But if mother house is in the name of mother's mother means nani then ???

swati (hhhhhh)     30 January 2015

NOPE.... court wont order you to let her stay either in your parents self acquired property or the house in the name of your nani (mother's mother). 


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More

Related Threads