LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

SeekingForHelp (Manager)     26 June 2014

New order-chitta,adangal for residential cmda plot chennai

I have purchased a CMDA plot in Chennai, Tamilnadu from a builder in last year’s November month. Just one week back(10-Jun-14), I have applied for Patta, Adangal, Chitta through my builder. I got Patta and other documents such as  Chitta and Adangal, are not received,  So when I check the builder, they told that, nowadays, the corresponding authority stopped issuing Chitta and Adangal for residential CMDA plot, however, the same document was issued till May 2014. So, no need to worry about it. Since I get the Patta, that is sufficient enough to build house later.

The bottom line is “Chitta and Adangal are not issued for residential CMDA plot, nowadays

Here is my question,

Does anybody have idea about this topic. If you have any idea then you please additional information about it, and if possible you please share any web site link.

Learning

1 Replies

Lawyer SALEEMA (Advocate Madras High Court & Legal Consultant Chennai Law in Law Firm. +91-9698884779)     28 June 2014

Yes. The chitta and adangal are not required in respect of house site. You can establish your title and possession over the plot through the sale deed and patta respectively.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Recent Topics

View More