varinder (technician)     18 July 2013

New marriage bill

will according to new marriage bill if passed wife will have

right in self aquired property of father and mother by their

own means, of her husband

Learning

5 Replies

bhagwan (owner)     19 July 2013

I do not think that now hindu boy will go for marriage and also dreams of poor girl to marry with rich boy....only in dreams.

fighting back (exec)     19 July 2013

first need to know if this law will have any retrospective effect secondly, i think, if the father rights a will dissolving the rights of the son, to the brother or relative, then possibly the property might be saved, as i think, writing a will is an escape route. i need to know the views of experts here.

STUDENT.... (.......)     19 July 2013

One of My friend has asked his Inlaws before marriage with their Daughter to sign a bond in front of Registrar/Court stating that during marriage the Family of Boy is not accpecting and dowery/gifts from the girls family and they don't want the same in future as well. Also they have mentioned that if incase the inlaws want to give anything be it a immovable or moveable property they can give to their daughter on her name with their own Will and discreation.

Is this kind of BOND is legal in court of law while the divorce petition is being filed?

Now coming to the main point or the above mentioned discussion in regards to the New Marriage BILL:

What if the Boy ask his inlaws(Girl Family) and girl (Along with her siblings/uncle[close relatives for e.g. chacha, mama, taau,bua and so on....] ) to sign a BOND before marriage (While Discussing about the marriage of couple not after engagement), stating that if incase due to any xyz reason the marriage does not work the girl will not ask for any alimony/share in property be it a husband self aquired or inlaws self aquired or ancestrol property.

Is it Valid in the court of law while the case for divorce is filed?

Waiting for an early reply on the above mentioned query.

Regards,

Kunal

STUDENT.... (.......)     19 July 2013

One of My friend has asked his Inlaws before marriage with their Daughter to sign a bond in front of Registrar/Court stating that during marriage the Family of Boy is not accpecting and dowery/gifts from the girls family and they don't want the same in future as well. Also they have mentioned that if incase the inlaws want to give anything be it a immovable or moveable property they can give to their daughter on her name with their own Will and discreation.

Is this kind of BOND is legal in court of law while the divorce petition is being filed?

Now coming to the main point or the above mentioned discussion in regards to the New Marriage BILL:

What if the Boy ask his inlaws(Girl Family) and girl (Along with her siblings/uncle[close relatives for e.g. chacha, mama, taau,bua and so on....] ) to sign a BOND before marriage (While Discussing about the marriage of couple not after engagement), stating that if incase due to any xyz reason the marriage does not work the girl will not ask for any alimony/share in property be it a husband self aquired or inlaws self aquired or ancestrol property.

Is it Valid in the court of law while the case for divorce is filed?

Waiting for an early reply on the above mentioned query.

Regards,

Kunal

dr.pawan rajyan (member and secretory)     20 July 2013

ALL ARE HYPOTHETICAL QUERIES.LET THE BILL TO BE LAW.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register