LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sagar jadhav (employee)     17 November 2014

New law for wife property?

I read in newspaper today that new law is going to pass where wife can have share in property,can somebody give details

Learning

9 Replies

UniteFamilies (Social Worker)     17 November 2014

Law has not passed so do not worry about it. 

sagar jadhav (employee)     17 November 2014

AS SOON AS it gets passed wife will have property

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     18 November 2014

Just wait and watch.

SuperHero (Manager)     18 November 2014

Oh God, Please Give us the daily bread!!!!

sagar jadhav (employee)     18 November 2014

I am thinking of suicide

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 November 2014

Don't worry about which is not in existence today.  Tomorrow  think about how to tackle it when it comes on the basis of its kind and nature.

sagar jadhav (employee)     18 November 2014

I am very sorry to counter your opinion with such a experinced and knowledgable person,Mr Kalaselvan

But plz thinnk of my situation what happen if such law passes

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     18 November 2014

I repeat that I stand by opinion/views already expressed which will clarify the issue, don't compel for an opinion on the subject which is not existing in the world.  Nobody has seen tomorrow and nobody has taken birth to solve any existing problem in the world.  If situation warrants or compels and not able to tackle/solve, one has to face it  cursing his fate.

Danny (Jr. Officer)     02 December 2014

Does my Father & Mother have rights to make their WILL of Property against me on any basis.

Will that could effect  good in my favour in our Divorce case with my wife ? My wife deserted me on Feb'14 & she has my 3mnth baby girl. She has filed a maintenance case in Aug'14.

Please sir guide me... It will be a great help.

I am fed-off with the statement from advocates that the Law has Softcorner for ledies. LAW should be equal for all & should have soft corner towards Society, not towards any perticular group/ class.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register