Intellectual Property Rights: Practice and Drafting by Adv Gautam Matani. Register Now!
LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Mony Balaji (Engineer )     20 March 2023

New house construction

Dear Law Experts, 

please suggest for the below use case. 

Based on the legal hiers, Family arrangement deed done in munsif court and Partition done clearly. We are planing for house construction in my partition, but i foresee that another partition holder may create some disturbances ( that partition holder who sold their property already and the same is evident in EC certificate).  For this case, is it eligible to approach police station to avoid the foreseen issues. That party is already troubling us often in all ways, even there is no legal rights on us and property.  Please guide me in this scenario. 


 3 Replies

kavksatyanarayana (subregistrar/supdt.(retired))     20 March 2023

File a case against that party.

1 Like

Mony Balaji (Engineer )     21 March 2023

Thanks a lot for the feedback

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     21 March 2023

The Partition Act was enacted in 1893 for the purpose of providing that where division of property cannot reasonably or conveniently be made and that sale of the property and distribution of proceeds would be more beneļ¬cial for all the share-holders, then the court may direct the sale of the property and distribution ...

1 Like

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register