LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

ritu bhadana (advocate)     24 June 2009

new feature showind adresses of users

what are the views of respected members regarding the new feature in this site which shows the adresses of users in their profile?

Learning

8 Replies

MVenuSwara (Others)     24 June 2009

shd not be encouraged.  moreover whenever anybody gives the particulars to be a member of any perticular site it is said to be that secracy would be maintained. so giving the address would be breach of trust.  Moreover, whosoever wants to display their details they themselves give their email, address, mobile nos, etc or how cd they be contacted if anybody needs.

Vishal Gupta (lawyer)     24 June 2009

i think that the administrators should not show this information. it should be optional.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     24 June 2009

Dear All

I hv very strong objection over this change. The address is not required at all. If somebody needs to know any anything about anybody they can communicate by PM.  Actually I was happy with no address.

Rekha..... ( Practicing lawyer(B.Com LL.M in Business law ))     24 June 2009

Swami Sadashiva Brahmendra Sar (Nil)     24 June 2009

It is nice ! I don’t think that an Advocate will conceal his address. If some one does not prefer to disclose his real identity and address, he should be given an option to request for that.

ritu bhadana (advocate)     25 June 2009

even i have a strong objection to this change. it is necessary to provide an option in this regard.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register