The New Company Act 2013 promises to bring easy and efficient way of doing business in India. The new law will make acquisitions, mergers and restructuring easier for companies, empower private equity investors to enforce various agreements and checks to increasing transparency.
VCCircle Training's one day training seminar on New Companies Law - Impact on PE/VC and M&A Framework will analyze the impact of the new law on various stakeholders involved in M&A and private equity investments in India. The objective is to present the changes in the law relating to merger/demerger processes, cross border mergers. Also, spotlight on provisions relating to minority shareholders’ protection, private equity investors empowerment, voting rights, class action suits, board and governance issues and exit options to investors.
Investment Per Attendee
INR 15,000 + 12.36% (Service Tax)
Early Bird Offer:
20% off till 18th April
i.e. INR 12,000 + 12.36% (Service Tax)
Two ways to Register your Interest:
For online registration: Click Here
To download offline registration form: Click Here
For Detailed Agenda click here
Who should attend:
• Executives involved in PE/VC and M&A Deals
• Investment/Fund Managers
• Private Equity & Venture Capitalist
• Investment Bankers
• Law Firms & Consultants
• Corporate/General/In-house Counsel
• VPs & Managers from Legal Department
• Managing Directors & Senior Management
• CFOs and Senior Finance Executives
• Executives of M&A Team
Why you should attend
• Hear & interact with the industry experts on the provisions introduced in the new companies act to smoothen the M&A and PE framework in India
• Understand the opportunities and safeguards embedded in the New Companies Act for shareholders, minority shareholders and creditors.
• Understand provisions related to Transferability of Shares, Entrenchment clauses, Multi-layered Structures and Empowerment of Investor and Exit Options
• Understand the rights, duties & liabilities of directors, key managerial personnel, creditors and shareholders.
• Role of new regulatory agencies to be created under the New Act - National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT) & the National Company Law Appellate Tribunal (NCLAT)
For Group Discounts, Contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 0120 - 4171111.
For any alliances or association opportunities contact Fazal / Raj at email@example.com or call at 0120 - 4171111.
Upcoming Training Calendar