Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Lata (trainer)     03 August 2016

Nepali watchman residing in the building premises

Hello to all

The cooperative Housing Society where I stay is registered and the society is using pump room to accomodate the watchman . I stay in the ground floor and the watchman;s illegal accomodation is just opposite my window

Besides the society rather than making the watchman sit near the gate has told him to use the bench opposite my house

The Secretary of the Society is very much pleased with the services  and they are enjoying the good will of the Secretary

Lata Bhambwani

Learning

5 Replies

saravanan s (legal advisor)     03 August 2016

Is he creating any nuisance for you.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2016

Take up the matter with society and resolve internally.

Lata (trainer)     03 August 2016

The watchman is not creating nuisance for me directly . SInce he is enjoying the goodwill of the secretary , he is getting the floor elevated etc. through the secretary's command and these small  structural changes are creating the need for some unexpected repairs in my home because I stay in the ground floor. I had no complaints about anything on the ground floor. The watchman wanted a better and elevated space for washing utensils outside the pump room But the solutions to his problems are creating problems in my house.The watchman  does a lot of free work for secretary like bringing vegetables etc., the secretary gets all his wishes fulfilled in an autocratic manner and silences the police etc. by saying that the whole Society has agreed when actually there is not a single paper indicating that the whole society has agreed for the structural changes requested by the watchman.

Kumar Doab (FIN)     03 August 2016

You have a right to lodge complaint, in that case.

Dr. MPS RAMANI Ph.D.[Tech.] (Scientist/Engineer)     12 August 2016

In which State and city are you?

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register