LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Krishnaiah Krishnsiah   24 February 2022

Neither the police issue fir nor court is not taking on file due to work pressure

Dear experts,
Police not issuing FIR on a complaint in criminal nature and when a private complaint filed before the court not taking on file due to work force of course many is pending like me.
Then what is the remedy for aggrieved party?
Kindly advice on this.
Thanq in advance.


 2 Replies

Adv. Mohit Chahal (Advocate)     26 February 2022

Dear Querist

File a complaint u/s 156(3) CrPC to the area magistrate. Magistrate may order the police to register a FIR or in the alternate take cognizance upon your complaint and will issue summons to accused persons after appreciating preliminary evidences.

Mohit Chahal
District & Sessions Court, Hisar
Phone No. 9968911099



Krishnaiah Krishnsiah   26 February 2022

Dear Mohitchahala expert, 

I thanq very much for your quick and kind response but unfortunately the magistrate not taking cognegence months together saying due to work pressure and not only for me ,there is so many private complaints pending like me.

Hence  I posted the same for any solutions to the experts like your good Office. 

Once again thanq for your response and any advice on the above.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register