LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

abhay pratap singh   11 October 2016

Neighbours watchmen harassing and giving mental torture

Mines is a resedential place next to a big showroom (we are immediate neighbours and share a common wall)- this showroom owner has a watchmen who is harrasing and gving mental torture- 1- he says/makes their customers to park their cars infront of my main gate,hence blocking my entry exit. 2- the watchmen threatened my mom when she said "bhaiyaa humaare gate pe gaadi mat lagwaya karon....:" he said ""main tumko dekh loonga"" 3- when i called his owner he openly rejected that his watchmen does that.. 4- he says he's respectable brother figure to him, and the watchmen can do no wrong.. 5- manytimes when i confronted customers they said,"the watchmen made us parK @ your main gate" 6-when i TOLD owner he says "madarchod saare customer jhooth bolte hain" 7-mera watchmen hanumanji(his name) can do no wrong he's a saint* above 8-1,2,3 4,5,6,7 points mentioned incidences happened multiple times WHAT CAN I DO??? PLEASE HELP

Learning

7 Replies

(Guest)
Unka tyre ka hawa ko baharwali hawa se milaido. Kaala paint phirkaado gaadi pe . Titt for tatt.
1 Like

MR RAMESH SINGH WHAT HAPPENED???

Augustine Chatterjee,New Delhi (Advocate & Solicitor at Law)     11 October 2016

File an injunction case restraining the owner of the showroom or his agents and employees from permitting parking of vehicles in front of your premises. Augustine Chatterjee Advocate & Solicitor at Law 9999931153
1 Like

(Guest)
It's not injunction u need. It's injection with nail to gaadi tires that u need. If u go for injunction, one permanent PC should be assigned to ur gate. What is feasible, u decide. Do you think this is England that law of torts can be used?
1 Like

GYAN PRAKASAH JI WHAT IS PC?

Kumar Doab (FIN)     11 October 2016

Police Constable.

1 Like

KUMAR DOAB IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE IN INDIA??

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register