Neighbours pouring dirty water in road

My neighbour are pouring dirty water in public road which leads to my house and this brings all dirt and odour in front of my house...what to do now because police is not responding and also no other neighbour are complaining...also whenever i object then they come on please guide me because neither they are making drainage nor they stopping....please help me so that i can stop it asap
Reply Mumbai : 9820174108

1. Make a written complaint to the Municipal or Gram Panchayat authorities about such nuisance and request them for investigation and relevant prosecution.

2. Also complaint to the Health Dept. of Municipal office, about the nuisance and impending disease from such filth and accumulated water.

Keep Smiling .... Hemant Agarwal

Total likes : 1 times


in addition to the suggestion advised by Mr Aggarwal you can also file a civil suit restraining them from causing any nuisance in your peaceful living




Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  


  Search Forum



Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query
Forensics & Evidence     |    x