LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anurag Kumar (affaaaw)     17 March 2014

Neighbours parking their vehicles in front of my house

Two of my neighbours are very nuisance creating. They or their visitors deliberately park vehicles outside my front door as they know this irritates me greatly apart from blocking my car and passage. When I deflated tyres of a couple of their vehicles they started abusing me publicly and I was very embarassed. I am daily suffering humiliation because most of my neighbours do not have space of their own as they are lumpen elements with little money or property and want to bulldoze me into surrendering my space to them. Kindly help. 

Learning

5 Replies

Sudhir Kumar, Advocate (Advocate)     18 March 2014

people like you should live in large mansions. you are yourself describing yourself to be a bad neighbor.

basavaraj shiromani (Advocate)     18 March 2014

issue legal notice to them for what they causes hindrance. If they have not heeded, better lodge a complaint agaisnt them. No one can use their rights by infringn other rights.

v.Govindaradjou (B.sc., B.L)     18 March 2014

Sir,

Lodge a police complaint and in spite of the same if they continue to park the vehicles obstructing your free access to your house you may file a civil suit for permanent injunction or private complaint before the judicial magistrate court  in this regard.

T. Kalaiselvan, Advocate (Advocate)     20 March 2014

The local problems if goes beyond control, legal action may be initiated as suggested by many above, but please realize that you are to live their permanently, keeping in view of your continuous peaceful living you may adopt the better tactics to solve such issues amicably, which would always for your own benefit.

Anurag Kumar (affaaaw)     22 March 2014

thanks all for valuable advice :-)

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register