Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

anand (student)     07 May 2012

Neighbour trying to accquire our land

Respected sir/ madam

basically i am from madhubani,Bihar and by proffesion i am student, my father is in BSF, We have ancestral property in Madhubani, Bihar. from last 125 years our joint family have house on that land and we stay there . All villagers and all our family members and relations know that land is ours. But now one of my neighbour are claiming that they have land in our land, and surveyor also measure the land many times  after measuring land three time he declared that all land is ours but now at fourth time surveyor is saying my neighbour have some land in our land.

Please suggest me what should we do in this matter and how we should proceed? That property is still belong to us only . Please suggest me what should we do in this?

Learning

1 Replies

Seetharamreddy Kancharla (Student)     07 May 2012

Approach ur panchayath ask for rivision records , in that record u will find how much land u got and at the same time u can get the property tax report. with the help these two records and approach the civil lawyer and file an injunction suit .later  u will find what kind of document he will produce in the court, depends upon prosecution  lawyer pleading u will get the decree on ur land.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register