Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

sriram   15 December 2015

Neighbour troble

Dear Users,

My neighbor has constructed a house and during this process he had spoiled my building with cement getting spilled over my building and have also damaged my flooring in car parking area. I let him do his work on a oral promise that he will fix all the spillage and damage cause by him during the construction phase.

When questioned now on when he will fix the damage he caused . he is postponding it for no reson. Is there any way to get my work done ? It make me worried because I have no hold on him now ? PLs help

Regards,

Sri

Learning

2 Replies

Kappil Cchandna (Expert Bail & Criminal Defence Lawyer at Delhi Supreme Court of India)     15 December 2015

Sir,

Your neigbour has committed breach of the oral agreement between you and him, they have created nuisance. In this scenario you can send them a legal notice to comply with the terms of the agreement and get it repaired, otherwise you can seek court help for getting it repaired.

Warm Regards

Kapil Chandna Advocate

Laxmi Kant Joshi (Advocate )     15 December 2015

you take the photographs/video of the spoiled area and make a complaint in writing to ssp police and narrate everything in your application of his nuisance done, request the ssp to take action against him and force him to construct / repair the damaged portion of yours which is done by him .

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register