Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Anurag (Self Employed)     24 April 2013

Neighbour's peeping into my bedroom and harassing us

Hello Friends,

am in need of desperate help facing a peculiar problem. . We are a family of three (Elder Brother, Mother and me) and live in an apartment in 1st floor. We all sleep in the same bedroom and she is a heart patient. We have already lost our father because of heart attack.So we don't let our mother to sleep alone. My Neighbors who live in the next block can easily look into our bedroom  through the terrace or through their bedroom.The distance between my block and theirs is 2 feet. 

Now coming to the point .

For the last 2 months 6 people ( 2 couples and 2 Bachelor's one them working in a news channel have started peeping into our bedroom and pass comments about us. That she is sleeping in the same bedroom with grown up sons. The bachelors too have started looking into the windows when my mother changes cloths. I tried to block the window using screen and cardboard sheet. But still they are using some gadget  to see thru the blocked  window and comment .

The timing of peeping into the windows are.

1) As soon as we go to sleep. We hear whispering noises from the terrace .The bachelors use the gadget to see into our bedroom and comment.

2) Around 4 -4.30 AM in the morning ( They wake up early to switch  on the water motor ) .1 couple come to the terrace of their  block and peep into the bedroom . (I suspect all them share the same gadget).

3) Another old  couple between 8 - 9 am in the morning .

Because of this behavior of our Neighbor. It is causing mental agony to us. Pls advice how to  tackle this issue and what sort of evidence is needed to charge them for their behavior. If we hire detective and record A/V evidence will it stand in the court.

Please help me.

Learning

0 Replies

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register