Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Nivas (Not applicable)     29 December 2013

Neighbour creating problem

Dear Sir/Madam

We are in big trouble please help me

This is regarding for our land issues, we are living in small village. My neighbour has been maintaining belt shop from past 5-10 years. He is selling the liquor whole day and night and making our life miserable. Many of the drinkers use abusive language in front of our house; that is the reason why we want to built boundary wall to my home but my neighbor is not allowing us to built that wall, even though we have land registration documents then also we are unable to do anything and also 6 months ago he tried to attempt kill my one of the family member, drinkers are using my house as a bath room and making the environment worst to live. We have given lot of complaints in Police station but still now they didn’t take any action on him.

Actually my neighbour doesn't have any registration to his land but he is creating nuisance with the help of local politicians. We don't understand what should we do?

Our land registration has done only 4 months ago. we just want to built boundary wall that's it. Please tell me, is that possible to take Injunction order or is there any other way to solve this problem. Please give me your suggession

Thank you in advance

Learning

1 Replies

Avadhesh Paliwal (advocate)     08 January 2014

Dear 

you can right a complained letter and send different copy to Collecter, Police DGP, SP, Home Ministry of your state with the photos and give a letter to your famout news paper for it........and in your letter please write it that it should be secret or you can give me detail about that location and address and name.......

and you suit a case against the parties.......if possible...

Regards,

Avadhesh Paliwal 

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register