LCI Learning

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Sarabeshwar (Technical Writer)     15 September 2015

Neighbour building a temple

One of my friend's neighbour constructed a temple in his house at the west corner of the compound wall.He did not get permission from Corporation for the construction.Is it an offence?Some residents are objecting the temple construction citing it as a disturbance.Any pointers on this.Any citation?


 4 Replies

advocatepassy@gmail.com 971794 (Advocate)     15 September 2015

You do not need citations for this. Just complaint to the local corporation office and at the most file FIR against your neighbour.

Sarabeshwar (Technical Writer)     15 September 2015

Thank you for your opinion

Could you please suggest IPC sections that I could quote in the police complaint to make it more effective?




Sarabeshwar (Technical Writer)     15 September 2015

Here is a link which says no temple should be built on residential plot




K S Narayana Rao (District Registrar)     17 September 2015

Please contact the local body that is corporation officials for local law procedure. Though it is not an offence to construct a temple in doneating certain peace of land You should not create distrubance by puting loud speakers etc.should do limited sound without disturbing neighbours. It is vsery delacate when residents are different beliefs.

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register