LIVE Online Course on NDPS by Riva Pocha and Adv. Taraq Sayed. Starting from 24th May. Register Now!!
The Indian Constitution Courses

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Rama chary Rachakonda (Secunderabad/Highcourt practice watsapp no.9989324294 )     06 April 2022

If this type of harassment is faced by you from your neighbor, you can file a complaint with the local police. The best way to do this is to call 100 and narrate the problem you are facing. It is important to collect and preserve evidence and then giving the same to the police

Dr J C Vashista (Advocate)     07 April 2022

Sort out amicably without invoking legal rights.

P. Venu (Advocate)     10 April 2022

What are the facts?

Janak Raj Vatsa (Advocate) (Lawyer consultant)     09 June 2022

It's advisable to resolve the issue firstly by means of dialogue either mutual or in front of any RWA authority if existing. If not resolved, then you can fike a complaint with police Or call pcr at 100 number

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Post a Suggestion for LCI Team
Post a Legal Query